People Mag & the Kennedy Ghost: The Chris Lawford Sacrifice




Do you fucking see that shit?

Here's the image I pasted up to put on my Tweeter, I'm back on the Twitter thing now so if you are too go hit me up and interact like you're an engager and an active producer of your own reality and not some passive consumer like I know you're not. @extracapsa

Because here's the thing:

THERE'S A FRICKIN GHOST IN THIS PICTURE ON PEOPLE MAG'S OBITUARY TRIBUTE TO CHRIS KENNEDY LAWFORD AND THEY'RE PRETENDING LIKE THERE AIN'T.

Here's the link: L I N K and see for your self (third picture on the article). 



And I google it and there's not a single ghost reference that I can find to a legendary photo of the Kennedys with a spooky ghost with a bowl-cut and boil on his cheek staring directly into the camera with a line of the background intersecting his transparent head. So they've photoshopped it for the death of Chris Lawford. Or that's a real ghostie out there bein spooky as fuck. And somehow every single reader of People Mag has missed that shit because of misdirection.

Comments

Popular Posts